[nfbmi-talk] Cannon Calls for Armed Gaurds, Bullet Proof Drapes at MCB Board Meeting!

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 13:21:42 UTC 2010

Hi Fred and All,

This also goes to the fact that Cannon and some MCB staff tried to
intimidate MCB TC students from even attending this public meeting. It all
goes to the fact that over years he has worked tirelessly not to support the
human, civil and constitutional rights of people who are blind, but exactly
the opposite. This was a public meeting of a federally funded state agency
for crying out loud. People have the right under the First Amendment not
only to free speech but to also peaceably assemble and to redress our
grievances against our government. There is no exclusion for blind folks in
this right.

I, like you was just curious about this issue of security. I, like you, was
astounded to read the depth of this.

Now, Cannon is trying his darndest to hide the real facts in not releasing
under FOIA the RSA monitoring Report. Facts are as best as I can find out
the MCB has inappropriately used federal funds for years and is really in
some deep dog dew over that.

Rather, than address this critical issue and others Cannon has been busy on
spying on student movements at MCB TC (where they go and what they do). He
has been busy sacking qualified blind folks from long held jobs. And here he
fiddles about with bullet proof drapes while rome burns.

Since he started the fire, so to speak, why didn't he requisition a  fire
extinguisher?

Good insight on this Fred. And job well done on the FOIA Larry!

Say does Cannon have a state car? Wonder if it isn't armored plated? Maybe
he should get his lap dogs at MCB to investigate him renting the "Pope
mobile"?

Oh he can pay attention to these little details but can't after twenty years
of the ADA get accessible signage in his own office building?

Speaking of Braille... Why don't we all put our I.D. cards in Braille for
the next MCB meeting in case they wish to check out our credentials? That
should confuse the heck out of this paranoid Mafia don wanna be.

If anyone should be paranoid it is the blind people of Michigan for here we
clearly know there is a plot against us. A woefully pathetic sort of comic
plot; but a plot nonetheless.

I've got to check out the meeting of the state agency directors that Cannon
just attended. Wonder if he went into security at supposedly public meetings
at that one?

Oh well with stuff like this know one will have to force Cannon out of his
job. He isn't paranoid after all everyone is laughing at his silly highness.
That includes inside MCB itself...

Joe