[nfbmi-talk] Dallas for Convention Via Amtrak

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 13:28:22 UTC 2010

The affiliate is arranging a special rate to get to Dallas Via Amtrak.
Everyone would have to leave from Dearborn on July 1, and we would leave
Dallas on July 9, to return home on July 10.The rate would be between $210
and $230. We have to have at least twenty people going to get this special
rate, and all of the money must be in by the end of May. Western Wayne
County Chapter members, contact Marcus Simmons

MarcusSimmons at comcast.net

Kalamazoo Chapter Members, Contact J.J. Meddaugh

jj at bestmidi.com

Lansing chapter members, contact Dave Robinson via Mary Ann Rojek

brightsmile1953 at comcast.net

Detroit Chapter members contact JOHN SCOTT

jcscot at sbcglobal.net

Individuals from Ann Arbor contact Terri and Nick Wilcox at
trising at sbcglobal.net All other individuals contact Larry Posont

president.nfb.mi at gmail.com

See you on the train!!