[nfbmi-talk] Cannon Calls for Armed Gaurds, Bullet Proof Drapes at MCB Board Meeting!

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 16:35:32 UTC 2010

This attachment looks like it was $225 per day. I didn't see any attachments
related to bullet proof drapes, armored cars or full body armor.

Here's the attachment which was originally a word doc.

Hope this copy and paste does it justice.

Joe
            DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT & BUDGET
            Special Service Request for DMB-Owned Facilities

            Office of Facilities

            First Floor, Stevens T. Mason Bldg.

            530 W. Allegan Street

            Lansing, MI  48909

      SERVICE IDENTIFICATION

      Leased Bldg.?

      2/2/10
     E-mail Address:

     State Agency Code:

      Agency Contact Person:

      Patrick Cannon
     Phone:

     Department/Division:

      DELEG/ Comm. For Blind

      Building:

      Victor buidling
     Floor:

     Work Location Address:

      WORK DESCRIPTION

        Agency request for security guard services March 19 & 20, 2010.
Guard will be on site for 9 AM to 3 PM both days.

      Disposal Request Required?

     Refurbished Product Available:

      Number of Modular Workstations:

     Number of Ceiling High Offices:

     Structural Changes?

      Please provide detail if known

      %
     AGY
     AY
     PCA
     COBJ
     AOBJ
     GRANT
     PROJECT/PP
     AC1
     AC2
     AC3

      ESTIMATE APPROVAL

      Department of Management & Budget Approval
     DATE
     Agency Authorized Signature
     DATE

      DMB PROJECT ESTIMATE/ACTUAL - FOR DMB USE ONLY

      Note: Professional Architectural or Engineering Fees may Be Incurred
During the Estimation Phase

      Capital Work Order
     M.O.P.
     MAXIMO #

      *Agency contact notified when cost exceeds estimate by 10%

     Estimate
     Actual

      Design
     $