[nfbmi-talk] Amtrak Information for National Convention.

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 24 03:48:34 UTC 2010

    In order to get the group discounts everyone must get on the train at
Dearborn. We depart Dearborn at 7-11 A.m. and arrive in Chicago at 11-24
A.M. We leave Chicago at 1-45 P.M. We arrive in Dallas at 11-45 A.M. on July
2. We depart Dallas at 3-40 P.M on July  9. We Arrive in Chicago at 1-52
P.M. and leave Chicago at 6-00 P.M. on July 10. We arrive in Dearborn at
11-55 P.M.

    The round trip costs $235 for adults. All money must be in no later than
Saturday May 22 at the State Board Meeting. The affiliate will accept Money
orders or cash. We will reimburse $10 to each person who is on the train
from our group. We must have a minimum of twenty people to get these
discounts but we can have up to thirty individuals at these rates.  There is
a children's rate of $140. The child must be under 15 on the day of travel.
Interested individuals should contact:

Western Wayne County Chapter members, contact Marcus Simmons
MarcusSimmons at comcast.net
Kalamazoo Chapter Members, Contact J.J. Meddaugh
jj at bestmidi.com
Lansing chapter members, contact Dave Robinson via Mary Ann Rojek
brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Detroit Chapter members contact JOHN SCOTT
jcscot at sbcglobal.net
Individuals from Ann Arbor contact Terri and Nick Wilcox at
trising at sbcglobal.net

All other individuals contact Larry Posont
president.nfb.mi at gmail.com

or call Larry at 517-482-1800.

 Help Nick and I celebrate our fifth anniversary on July 9 on the train!