[nfbmi-talk] Amtrak Information for National Convention.

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 02:23:41 UTC 2010

That sounds like a good idea, but I’m not sure if we could get enough people from Lansing to get the group rate. Dave’s count is most likely different than mine, but right now I can only think of about five people including myself who are definetly going to convention. It’s too bad we didn’t have this information last week for our chapter meeting so that we could discuss it in more detail.

Elizabeth