[nfbmi-talk] ada 504 foia request

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 11:33:25 UTC 2010

Elizabeth,
I 100 percent agree with you.  Joe we do appreciate you fire and enthusasuim.  I  also agree with Fred's anti bullying club message and don't think the way to solve our issues with Pat Cannon is to call him names.  It is against the Spirit of the NFB and the NFBM list serve.

THank you,
Melinda

MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI