[nfbmi-talk] this looks like it was an important meeting on a number of counts

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 04:08:51 UTC 2010

Okay, I have tried to be polite about this, but now you’re just getting on my nerves. Please stop posting every little detail you find out about the Michigan Commission for the Blind on this email list. Our organization is much more than simply fighting against the Michigan Commission for the Blind, and if you are not willing to respect this or respect other members of this organization, then I do not see any reason why you should remain a part of our email list. The personal attack you posted a while ago should have been enough to ban you from this list. If you want the Michigan Commission for the Blind to treat you with respect, then perhaps you should start by respecting others.

Elizabeth