[nfbmi-talk] We all have a delete key

Mary Ann Rojek brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 09:15:37 UTC 2010

I think we would all agree that personal attacks are inappropriate.  However, there is a difference between attacking a person and disagreeing with their position. Also, what is happening at the Comission for the Blind now is important to every federationist and blind youth and adult in the state and will affect us all for years to come.

While the college policy is more important to some, what is happening in the BEP is more important to others.  Still others may be very interested in reading FOIA requests, CIC and MCB Board meeting minutes.  If you don't wish to read a particular message, delete it.

Mary Ann