[nfbmi-talk] We all have a delete key

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 02:21:07 UTC 2010

I understand that the Michigan Commission for the Blind is an important issue that affects each and every member of this email list. However, the purpose of the email list is not to discuss matters as it relates to the Michigan Commission for the Blind, but rather issues that relate to the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan. Therefore, I do not believe that it is appropriate for our email list to be bombarded by frivolous messages regarding the Michigan Commission for the Blind. And yes, I understand there is a delete key, but I have the right to voice my opinion just as much as anyone else.

Respectfully,
Elizabeth