[nfbmi-talk] chapter meetingFw: MSFL 2010 Spring Newsletter

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 04:44:33 UTC 2010

Hey Guys, This Saturday May 1 is our monthly chapter meeting at the Senate
restaurant in Dearborn. We will conduct business from one until three p.m.,
but please come early to enjoy lunch and fellowship. We will be talking
about conventions, cherry sales and other fundraisers, mCB news, the Visions
Fair, presidential release, state board meeting, activities at Camp
Tuhsmeheta,and more. Of course there will be an auction and raffle and door
prize to conclude the meeting. Our guest speaker will be Raychell from the
Detroit Audubon Society. She will be sharing her interest in starting blind
birding activities in this area. Please join me there Saturday as together
we strive to improve the lives of blind people, Donna