[nfbmi-talk] about monday's meeting of mcb

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 21:02:22 UTC 2010

I read the invitation again...it is not a case...it is a written memo from
the attorney, on the commission's responsibilities under all of those laws
Randolph Sheppard,
Act 260
Rehabilitation Act.
 /any other acts:
That is what I believe.
Check out the language again:

II. Closed Session:  The Board may vote to go into closed session to discuss
Attorney/Client Privileged written advice regarding the legal authorities of
the Commission under the Randolph Sheppard Act, Act 260 of 1978, and any
relevant statutes, rules or regulations.

Tomorrow though.  Must put foot up as I have been very bad today and it is
not a happy foot!
I want to check open meetings act language.