[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Freedomof Information Act Request/RSA Monitoring Report

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 01:17:31 UTC 2010

You're catching on. They are hiding information from the public and
stakeholders. It's only millions of taxpayer dollars at issue here ... And
its only the survival of critical programs at stake here as well Elizabeth.

Including stakeholders and interest/advocy groups in the equation is
required by law here. Yet, they don't even inform, let alone INCLUDE people
with disabilities and organizations, like NFB for example in the process.
This is the point and a very fundamental point.

Respectfully,

Joe