[nfbmi-talk] picnic

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:22:50 UTC 2010

Good morning Guys, Today I realize there are only ten more days until the event of the summer.  Well, I may be exagerating,but, I am sure looking forward to your attendance at the chapter picnic. We are having the Senate famous broasted chicken  and it would be great if you bring your special dish to pass. Regardless of whether your special dish is a bag of chips or something to drink, please bring yourself anyway.
Speaking of the Senate resteralunt, the owner Mark has donated money to help pay for the shirts for the Youth Outreach bridge walk. Our chapter will also be sponseringthe shirts so the back of the shirt will say "Senate Coney Island
3345 Greenfield , Dearborn Michigan
Home of the W. Wayne Co. Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Michigan". So how is that for exciting? Also, it is not too late to register for the bridge walk, but space is limited. If you need further information please let me know. Again, I hope to see you at the picnic on August 14 at 15429 Prospect St. in Dearborn.
Take care and be blessed, Donna Posont