[nfbmi-talk] mr ada strikes out again

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 19:47:08 UTC 2010

My DOJ complaint is still active and that is on the Victor Building alone.

But, here's something for consideration:

Cannon surely will not be on the next Governor's cabinet.

He is treading water on everything and the more heat the better.

He can't put up accessable signage fast enough to keep up with years of
dereliction of duty, let alone repair the miles and miles of non-complient
curb cuts built by MIDOT. That is something he as state ADA coordinator was
supposed to remedy. But he not only blows off the blind, but others with
disabilities as well. And his cover is long since blown on both counts.

I've got to make some calls to the media on these stories.

A little clarification of the public  record is in order me thinks.

By the way great job to Elizabeth and Fred on the college policy issue. If
only MCB would read the Rehab Act regs they would have had a legal and
compliant college policy long ago.

All of this said I think Mr. Cannon has some issues with reading. Both the
ADA and Rehab Act regs are clear on certain issues.

Maybe he is working on his curve balls and hasn't had the time to read
either. But, he sure is a consistent violator of both.

Peace,

Joe