[nfbmi-talk] sound familiar like a certain mcb director?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Aug 10 08:42:04 UTC 2010

Donna is right -- our lists are all archived, and those archives are
searchable from Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.  While we may disagree with
organizations and individuals, we will accomplish more by taking the
high road when it comes to criticism.

David Andrews, List Owner

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920