[nfbmi-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] NFB of Virginia August 2011 Cruise Opens forReservations

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Aug 14 03:39:46 UTC 2010

  _____

From: chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Fredric
Schroeder (by way of David Andrews<dandrews at visi.com>)
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 7:57 PM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] NFB of Virginia August 2011 Cruise Opens
forReservations

Dear Federation Friends and Family!!!
We are excited to announce that we are now ready to take reservations for
the fund-raiser cruise  organized by the National Federation of the Blind of
Virginia.  Due to overwhelming demand, we are accepting reservations with
deposits immediately.
Please join us on a seven day fun-filled cruise departing from Baltimore MD
on August 21, 2011. We will visit Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida; Nassau,
Bahamas and Freeport, Bahamas.  We will be on  the beautiful Carnival Pride.
Please follow the link below to get information about the ship.
http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=P
Our travel agent Anahit LaBarre is ready to assist you and answer any
question you have. Here are the cost specifics:

1.	Inside cabin start at $926 per person
2.	Balconies start at $1086 per person
3.	Ocean View cabins start at $1066 per person
4.	Suites start at  $1616 per person with a Penthouse Suite at $ 2286
per person.
5.	3rd and 4th passenger prices come on average to 70% of the full
price.

We are very happy to say that the first eight balcony cabins booked will
receive a $20 per person discount.
Please feel free to contact Anahit LaBarre for additional details. She can
be reached at alabarre at labarretravel.com or 720-334-3652.
Please take a moment to read the important information below:
Prices are per person based on double occupancy cruise only and do include
all taxes, fees and gratuities and may vary a little depending on which deck
the cabin would be on. Optional shore excursions and insurance are
available.  Carnival Cruise Line reserves the right to charge fuel
supplement should fuel prices go up significantly.
Minimum deposit of $50 per person is due by September 6, 2010. Payment plans
can be arranged.
Suites and ocean view cabins are subject to availability and do require a
full $250 per person deposit at the time of booking. Same applies to
accessible cabins and those with 3rd and 4th passenger. So we strongly
encourage you to make the reservation as soon as you can, since those types
of cabins are limited and can not be held for the group without a full
deposit.

We look forward to cruising with you in 2011.

Tracy Soforenko
President, Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
PotomacNFB at verizon.net
703 635-4595