[nfbmi-talk] Old CCTV free to a good home

Peter Zaremba peter at peterzaremba.com
Sun Aug 15 02:04:40 UTC 2010

I have a old VTEK CCTV in good working order.  This is a 1 piece Black & White 1980s CCTV with an x / y table.  Unit even still has dust cover.  It is free to anyone that can use it.  You just need to pick it up from the metro Detroit area.  I think it would be rather expensive to ship since it is pretty heavy.

If I don't have any takers in the next week it goes to the curb.

Please send me an email message if you can use it.
Thanks,
Peter