[nfbmi-talk] Fw: amended request

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 21:19:47 UTC 2010

I remember this...it is as disgusting now as it was then.  At least good old
Mr. FOIA...I cannot remember his name now...anyway, at least that Department
guy was finally persuaded by your eloquence, but the nerve of these guys is
really distressing.  It is as if any consumer is their enemy.  This is so
far from Jack Duncan's vision of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 when he
drafted the original.  I think that Justin Dart, Nell Carney, Fred
Schroeder, Joanne Wilson and every other commissioner from the past quarter
century would be horrified at the condition of things in Michigan today for
those people who would benefit from the provision of vocational
rehabilitation services under normal circumstances!

CB
.