[nfbmi-talk] Fw: college policy

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 03:13:36 UTC 2010

 Joe,

For some reason I have not been getting all of the messages you have been sending regarding the college policy. It is my understanding that Geri has given you a copy of the policy the Commission Board will be voting on during next Fridays’s meeting. This is my opinion based on being a part of the committee email list. One of the things that has frustreated me about trying to work with this committee is that Geri seems to have a difficult time following through with the things that she says she is going to do in terms of being the leader of this committee. While I once believed that her heart was in the right place in terms of listening to consumers, the trust I once had in her is simply no longer there.

Elizabeth