[nfbmi-talk] resignation of John Scott

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:07:38 UTC 2010

Larry Posont, President

20812 Ann Arbor Trail

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

517-482-1800

Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com

Web page

www.nfbmi.org

Dear National Federation of the Blind of Michigan  Members:

            I accept the resignation of John Scott from the position of Second Vice President of the Michigan Affiliate of the
National Federation of the Blind. I support John Scott as the Detroit Chapter President, and as a Commission Board member.

             It seems that it would be fitting to elect our new Second Vice President at our next State Convention on October 29-31.

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President National Federation of the Blind of Michigan