[nfbmi-talk] from the mcb website

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 00:32:05 UTC 2010

Good points all. I simply don't understand it either. The rehab act
regulations are clear and precise. Moreover, each and every Certified Rehab
Counselor and all frontline MCB employees are required to follow the Rehab
Act and be intimate with it.

Does the term "deliberate indifference" to known laws strike anyone as
appropriate here?

Here's what is going one:

Cannon heads the MCB by fiat and arbitrary and capricious actions. Not the
law. He then sets up staff against consumers while promoting a facade of
consumer input. He has everyone chasing each other and their tails and rules
by chaos, disorder and in a manner above the law.

It is very Machiavelian, but to give him his due he has been effective in
maintaining power, dodging accountability, and to this date staying out of
jail.

Sigh...

Joe