[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, August 28 2010

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:47:42 UTC 2010

Agenda, August 28

10 A.M.to 3 P.M.

Doubletree Hotel

5801 Southfield Road

Detroit, MI 48228

(313) 336-3340

Lunch will be provided for $5.00

Quorum

Secretary's Report

Treasurer's Report

President's Report

Law Suit

Commission Board Meeting, August 27

State Convention

Please have Agenda items to me as soon as possible, no later than September 15.

Youth Outreach

Bridge Walk 2010

Mike Ellis speaking on audio streaming and equipment needs.

New Business:

Old Business:

Chapter Reports

Upon the completion of our Board Meeting around 3 P.M. The Western Wayne County Chapter is sponsoring a picnic/fund raiser at my

house. For $10 per person, you will get steak, baked potato, and corn on the cobb. Come and join us. After expenses are paid for the

food, any profit will go to the Western Wayne County Chapter. I am located at

20812 Ann Arbor Trail

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

Thank you for working together to change what it means to be blind in Michigan.