[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] Blindness Blog reminder

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 11:07:30 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Anita Adkins
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 11:22 AM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List; National Association of Blind Students
mailing list; Jobs for the Blind; National Organization of Blind Educators
Mailing List
Subject: [stylist] Blindness Blog reminder

Hello Everyone,

Just reminding you to check out the Blindness Blog this week and every
Friday.  I am about to enter into a new semester of school, and so I might
not be sending reminders to you as often.  Please share news about the blog
with those you think would find it interesting.  This week, the blog
discusses how sound can assist one during travel.
www.blindnessblog.blogspot.com
Thank you.

Anita Adkins