[nfbmi-talk] Revised Reflections on the Cost of ConsumerInvolvement

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Aug 30 21:43:20 UTC 2010

I certainly agree on all counts here Fred. As stated before you all did very
well and Elizabeth did great work!!

To bad the highly paid CRC in MCB couldn't read the Rehab act as well as she
and other volunteers did.

This goes to the level of scofflaism within MCB.

I sincerely hope that Elizabeth changes her major and becomes a CRC and then
maybe someday she could actually become the MCB director if it last long
enough for her to do so.

anyway I cannot say how impressed I've been with all on this fight.

Peace,

Joe