[nfbmi-talk] request for final mcb approved college policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 16:34:00 UTC 2010

August 31, 2010

Request final college policy and in accessible format

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Patrick D. Cannon

Director Michigan Commission for the Blind

And State of Michigan ADA Coordinator

Via e-mail

Dear Director Cannon,

I am writing today to request a copy of the final college policy approved   by the MCB Commissioners during the August 27, 2010 MCB quarterly meeting as it was sent to the Rehabilitation Services Administration. Moreover, as a person who is blind I request it in accessible format pursuant to obligations under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended. To wit: it may simply be sent to me at my e-mail address listed above as either a plain text enclosure or a Word attachment.

Moreover, in the interest of public disclosure and open government I request that you post this on the Michigan Commission for the Blind web site.

I thank you in advance for your prompt and accessible reply to this request for public information.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.