[nfbmi-talk] Tree trimming for blind people?

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Wed Dec 1 20:22:40 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,
I also do remember your mints.
I believe that I still do have the recipe.  It is special to have
something that brings a person you love into your mind especially
at this time of year.
Mary

Yes indeed, they are still a family favorite.  In fact, Kate now
makes them at school and walks around the dorm, handing them out
to friends and strangers alike.  They are a hit!
>I am flattered, thanks Dave and a very Merry Christmas to you and
your kiddo's.

>Warmest Regards,
>Chris

>On Nov 30, 2010, at 2:40 PM, David Andrews wrote:

>> Thank you for the kind words.  At least  for now I have retired
from the Christmas Party business, but do miss it some.  I also
miss your plates of homemade Christmas goodies -- especially the
mint fudge or whatever it was yum!!!

>> Dave

>> At 11:42 AM 11/29/2010, you wrote:
>>> SURELY THERE IS NO PARTY SO GOOD AS ONE THAT IS HOSTED BY DAVE
ANDREWS!  NO MATTER WHAT HE IS COOKING, IT IS BOUND TO BE
ABSOLUTELY SCRUMPTIOUSLY DELICIOUS!  YES INDEED, DAVE IS FAMOUS
FOR HIS CHRISTMAS PARTIES,  , AND THAT FAME IS RICHLY DESERVED MY
FRIENDS!

>>> WARMEST REGARDS AND A HOLLY JOLLY HOLIDAY TO ONE AND ALL!
>>> CHRISTINE

trimming Christmas Party."  I provided lots of good food and
drink, a bare tree in the stand, lights, and encouragement.  I
asked everyone to bring an ornament, and everybody did, and put
the lights and bulbs and ornaments and garland on.

Christmas party, so I think people were glad to participate.

<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org

I am
I like

<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org