[nfbmi-talk] rsa told them this section is illegal

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 7 19:58:49 UTC 2010

I sent it out to the board and to MCB 20 20 and to RSA itself.

But, it sure in the heck needs to be brought up Thursday and Friday in the
open.

I don't seriously know what these jokers are doing, but the proof of
violations is right on their own web site today.

And as this list serve is archived the proof is in that pudding.

Peace,

Joe