[nfbmi-talk] rsa told them this section is illegal

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Dec 7 20:21:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

Good.  Not that Jeanette will do anything, it is just more documentation of
their ineptness, though I think it rises to a hirer plane than just plain
ineptness.  It is dereliction, malfeasance and fraud, in my opinion.

Man, I've got to stop thinking about this stuff.  Not good for my peaceful
meditation in this time of Advent.

Warm Regards,

Fred