[nfbmi-talk] where are mcb tc staff today and what are theydoing?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 21:18:14 UTC 2010

Yes, and quite frankly Ms. Hiebeck was lying outright about what people are
doing right now at the Fetzer and that is why I called her out on it. Truth
is truth. Lies are lies. And this is very black and white.

They don't have a contract for a place to house the training center as II
write and they don't even have any good prospects right now either. These
are a matter of public records. Meanwhile good and quality staff ... folks
like Rehab Teachers, and Mobility Instructors are having their valued
services squanderred at taxpayer's expense. Man, some chastise me for
calling a spade a spade. Some say I'm not for the "staff" of MCB. That is
not true at all ... I love these "frontline" staff that do give us the tools
to be independent. And they are in fact the people I'm fighting for and
those valued services.

But, the fish rots from its head and the whole of M
CB is both corrupted and grossly incompetent right from its highest level.
The boondoggle over this Training Center issue is only the tip of the
iceberg. Man, Fred and others know that more time and effort was conducted
to purge you alone Chris than in paying attention to MCB's fundamental
mission.

This stuff brings literal tears to my eyes. I weep for the people who are
not getting anything and for the competent staff that is sitting around
doing nothing of real value, not because of their wishes, but because of
gross malfeasance right at the top of this organization.

Anyway if anyone is blind and needs services, basic rehab services I suggest
they drop a dime and call the training center. And if folks here or on the
board challenge me on this or that or the other thing then I suggest they
make a call to on Monday.

Facts are facts except in the bizarro cult world of the vision 20/20 world
of huff and puffery, spin and outright lies. Man, George Orwell couldn't
have written a better script for what MCB has been and is now.

Joe