[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, December 16, 2010 Board Resolution Suggestion for discussion

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Dec 16 20:26:01 UTC 2010

Hi, Joe. This is Tanya. My goodness I saw you full of information, stories information and everything. Are you like this secretary of the NFE, I mean I'm just curious. Wanting to wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you've done all your Christmas shopping I know I have.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/vCm2opnV-20101216-1514.wav