[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, December 16, 2010 Board Resolution Suggestion for discussion

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Dec 16 22:10:37 UTC 2010

Cool. So what kind of advocate are you? 'Cause I may need your help, a friend of mine in Oklahoma. He can't get food stamps (??) and I was wondering if you could help him out

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/f8KCzKcJ-20101216-1700.wav