[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, December 16, 2010 Board Resolution Suggestion for discussion

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 23:58:11 UTC 2010

Hi Tanya,

It's not that I orothers don't wish to help, but that I simply cannot. I'm
spred too thin and my resources are limited. I am sorry for blind folks and
all with disabilities are on the chopping block. It is sad but true. We're
fighting for our lives, our education, our rehabilitaion, our access, our
fundamental civil rights and more.

Peace,

Joe