[nfbmi-talk] comment on prior post

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 16:52:47 UTC 2010

In the memo to the MDOE board on camp T let us denote the fine financial detail down to the dollar. In other words this committee and the board will know how the money is supposed to be spent. Yet, the MCB board nor the public gets any meaningful information related to the MCB budget and even when we get this or that snippet it is a mysterious and virtuallyundefined or understandable mix of voodoo bookeeping whitout any true accounting of what money goes where.

Now, our MCB Board are supposed to be fiduciaries. Yet, they aren't given pro forma, and in a timely and accessable manner this information.

Add to that the recent revelations of System Seven coding issues and we have a disaster.

Joe