[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sun Dec 19 21:40:22 UTC 2010

Hi, this is Tanya. I'm kinda wondering what is everybody think about, what is everybody think about. (Lined?) aids like vibrating locators. So when you're traveling, whether it be with somebody or by yourself, that way you won't bump. To the person in front of you it can vibrate when you're about to tap somebody in front of you. 'cause I would. I would like to find something like that 'cause when I'm traveling with Greg, he tends to pull me back and it's getting frustrating with him, maybe he's not used to me traveling with (Mike Cain?), I don't know. But still. The the reason why I was kinda wondering what you all thought of that and where to find it. And where to find one like that. If you could please send me an e-mail, I will appreciate it. Thank you and god bless

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1292794353098.wav