[nfbmi-talk] another partial newsline fix

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 06:53:20 UTC 2010

Hi Joe,

Yes, I remember now that you were out of state. I have met your Mother a few
years ago and she mentioned that you were a great help. Yes, taking the Your
Ride to work is a challenge. I think they are  better than they were though.
It's a good thing that you can do construction work. Hope it is inside  this
time of year.

Have a Blessed Christmas and give our regards to your family. I am sort of
a night ow as you can see.

Best,
Georgial