[nfbmi-talk] System Seven

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:33:52 UTC 2010

First of all I consider it in bad taste to ask for this discussion during
this special  time of year usually  reserved for celebration of peace and
love. Even Snoopy and the Red Barron layed down their differences  on
Christmas Eve to honor the love and peace which are supposed to be the true
representation of the season. Since you asked, in this situation I agree
with the leader of the other organization. It is tiresome to continually
hear the negative and hateful attacks directed toward an individual. I
thought using the open and honest discussions of frustrated staff would
backfire. Usually people do not wish to be used as material contributing to
the destruction of others orr feel like they are pawns in some political
game. If you would stick  to the issues and not allow personal attacks to
give the appearance that all the members of the National Federation of the
Blind are in agreement with this style it may be a better representation of
the members.  Please give it a rest and allow people to enjoy time with
friends and family. We all need a time of rest and reflection. We will all
come out stronger then in the new year and be excited to continue the goals
of the National Federation of the Blind. Please everyone have a blessid
Christmas.gmail.com>