[nfbmi-talk] it's a wonderful life

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Dec 24 17:05:12 UTC 2010

Hey, Joe. Actually I use to lsiten to the, actually I listen to that one time in bed. I use to have a. News radio but it and. and I got a chance to listen to it and it sounded neat. I guess it's a lot better than getting it from the (scripted?) video. By the way is that place stole in business by the way? Wow. It's pretty cool. Too bad I can't listen to it every year 'cause I don't have a. radio. Boy, I don't have a HD radio with that feature on it. Or maybe someday

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/PfAc4QCs-20101224-1120.wav