[nfbmi-talk] where you can get described movies free

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Dec 24 18:56:29 UTC 2010

Now Joe, I told everybody on this NFB list that I don't have an online feature, you know, on my Voice on the Go. I thought I told everybody on that about that.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/zGeUlyBZ-20101224-1347.wav