[nfbmi-talk] Kalamazoo picket

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:36:15 UTC 2010

Larry Posont, President
20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
517-482-1800
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com

Dear fellow Fedarationists:

	It was my privilege to participate in a picket with 25 of you today
at the MCB Training Center. Nine students were included in this
number. We picketed at lunch time and ate subs while walking.
Congratulations and thanks to the Kalamazoo Chapter for doing a great
job organizing the picket.  Our efforts did not go unnoticed. We were
on Channel 3 Live at noon in Kalamazoo and we will most likely be in
the Gazette tomorrow.  I believe everyone had a great time as we
change what it means to be blind in Michigan.

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President