[nfbmi-talk] suggestions

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 02:44:20 UTC 2010

Hello all,

There are so many things that I would like to accomplish this year. One of
those things, is to learn to dance. I have always wanted to learn, but was
never able to find anyone who would teach me. As a blind person,I can't
imagine that learning to dance would be hard. My brother is getting married
this year, and I want to be able to show everyone what I can do. I've always
wanted to learn the art of hip-hop dance. Just like you would see on those
videos. Lol Does anyone on here know where i could learn to dance, and who
would be willing to teach me. I would also love to learn kick boxing. I know
I can do these things. Its just a matter of finding a way to do them. If
anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Since this is the place
where someone can get information, I thought that sending a message on the
NFB mailing list, would be the best place to start.  I know that I can do
anything that any sighted person can do.

Any advice would be appreciated

Ann

PS. This will be the year, where I'm twice as assertive, and twice as
determined. I will take on any challenge at any time. So bring it on!!