[nfbmi-talk] SSA Publications Accessible

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 22:49:07 UTC 2010

Hi Fred,

How was your trip? What did you do and see? I would love to go back; I have
enough frequent flyer miles to go.

I wanted to thank you for sending me this info on social security. I got a
letter but I thought it was a good thing to put on Newsline so I will have
the volunteer do it. Lucky I have a volunteer for this.

Hope to talk with you soon. Newsline is going ok but I need members who can
call folks and help them; I  really need the help. Please, Please, ask
around. Larry is upset because we only have around 300 users. I know this is
not good. I would try to recruit a sighted person but when I had a friend do
it she got bored and wasn't that interested. It is a big job but if folks
would help by calling 2 or 3 recent subscribers   that would be a big help.
Also, if someone  wants to be the coordinator; I do not mind. I feel we need
a coordinator in each chapter to get our own members using the system and
marketing a bit in their area such as to their church and so forth.

Please send this on to larry Posont.

Best,
Georgia