[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] Congrats to NFB's PR department on NPR coverage & how you can help get more

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 15:16:34 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Donna Hill
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:24 AM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org; nfbp-talk; Performing Arts Division list
Subject: [stylist] Congrats to NFB's PR department on NPR coverage & how you
can help get more

Hi Friends,
Yesterday morning (July 2), the popular National Public Radio news show
"Morning Edition" covered NFB's Blind Drivers Challenge in its news
headlines. Congratulations to Chris Danielsen and all of NFB's public
relations department! If you'd like to thank NPR for this and suggest
they expand their coverage of this or other blindness issues, there is
an accessible online contact form at:
http://help.npr.org/npr/includes/customer/npr/custforms/contactus.aspx

There are several combo boxes which jumped focus after registering my
choice with Jaws 11, but here is some helpful (I hope) tips.
1. I Want To: Contact a show: is 2 of 11 choices.
2. Show: Morning Edition: 2 of 41
3. I am writing with: A Comment: is 3 of 3
4. Country: US is already selected
4. State: first-letter navigation works for the name of your state, It
just takes a little extra time to confirm that the right choice made it.

Please fwd this message, and thanks for taking the time to help NFB get
some much needed mainstream publicity.
Blessings,
Donna Hill

--
Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======