[nfbmi-talk] New Michigan Vendors List

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:41:06 UTC 2010

Dave,

   I wanted to subscribe to the NABM Vend Talk list serve, but I tried to
use the address that Kevan Worley gave me and I got a message back that it
could not connect to the server. The system tried it three times and then
gave up.  Perhaps I was using the wrong address, so I am asking for some
direction or correct address to subscribe to this list serve.

Thanks for your help.

Dave Robinson