[nfbmi-talk] FW: creative writing Kindle book reader for the blind

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 22:20:22 UTC 2010

Does this mean that we will be able to purchase ebooks through amazon and
then we would be able to use the kindal? Woot woot and that is a great price
this makes me very happy because I will no longer have to wait for books to
be uploaded on to bookshare or the NLS website. If this means that I will be
able to download and purchase any book I want even on the day of it release,
I'm most excited, and say its about time.