[nfbmi-talk] Agenda June 10, 2010.

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:31:23 UTC 2010

Agenda June 10, 2010.

Please call 605-475-4333 code 902-855 pound. 8:30 P.M.

Call to Order

Quorum

Introduction of participating members.

Secretary's Report. Terri Wilcox.

Treasurer's Report. Peter Zaremba.

Update on Freedom of Information Request state and Federal.

Discussion.--Positions we gave the Commission Board during the March 19

meeting.

Discussion of the May 3 Special Commission Board Meeting.

Discussion of the lawyer/retainer.

Discussion of the June 18 Commission Board Meeting.
Agenda and director's report online.
Discussion.--Future protest plans.

Discussion.--New task force for BEP operators with Consumer organization

input.

Update on College policy. Elizabeth Mohnke, Fred Wurtzel.

State caucus at National Convention?

New Business:
MCBTC Director and moves within the Commission of staff for temporary replacements.
Newsline Funding.
Discussion.--Larry's letter to Pat Cannon and ensuing discussion on the list serve.
Discussion.--Technology Sizzler, June 23.

Update on the solicitation license

Volunteers needed to work the Michigan table in the exhibit hall at National

Convention. Dave Robinson

August Board Meeting, Doubletree Hotel August  28.

Email Address:

president.nfb.mi at gmail.com

Thank you for being a part of the NFB of Michigan. Together, we are changing

what it

means to be blind in Michigan.