[nfbmi-talk] Current MRS College Policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 10:33:04 UTC 2010

Elizabeth,

Thanks for this and the other information. One, quick question here that has
always puzzled me about the means testing. If a student is on SSI, or SSDI
for that matter (remember many newly blinded people also go to college
through MCB)  then even if means testing is put in to practice can't the
student simply become an emancipated adult and therefore the parental
contribution would be moot?

Joe