[nfbmi-talk] navigating the hotel

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jun 11 22:08:39 UTC 2010

Tower is near the general session/banquet room and seems to also have faster
elevators. There's also a coffee shop/bar in the lobby as well as your own
front desk. Atrium is closer to the exhibit hall, etc. There's more rooms
over on Atrium but the floors are very large, so you may not get a room
that's very easy to get to. I prefer Tower myself.
Presidental Suite, affiliate action, etc. are also in Tower.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Code Factory, KNFB Reader, and Sendero distributor