[nfbmi-talk] Survey on MCB Services to College Students

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 21:43:43 UTC 2010

I again agree Christine. And this is just the type of information that the
MCB Board including G. Taeckens has been asking Lehman Jones for. In fact
this type of data should in my opinion be a subset of the required, yet not
completed, consumer satisfaction surveys that RSA asks for too.

My point here is that MCB under the so-called leadership is years behind on
all sorts of "compliance" homework.

I'm sure if Elizabeth or any other college student didn't do their required
homework for years if not decades than they might just get a big fat "F" for
this dereliction of known responsabilities. Yet, somehow Cannon always seems
to escape through smoke and mirrors and magic these "high expectations".

Man, I've really got to laugh when he talks about the "soft bigotry of low
expectations". Also the fact remains that this guy who oversees and who I
think illegally advises folks like Jones on college policy only has an
Associates Degree.

Sorry for the digression. But, I simply did wish to underscore your point
Christine and I again wish to publicly applaud Elizabeth, et al for a job
well done in this and other regards.

Peace,

Joe