[nfbmi-talk] Correction to orientation phone calls for Volunteering at Camp Tuhsmeheta

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:38:08 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize for the counfusion about when orientation calls
for those who are volunteering for Camp Tuhsmeheta will be held.  I would
like to hold the calls ( which are both teh same so you only need to choose
one) on Friday and Saturday (June 18th and June 19th.  Christine Boone has
asked if we could do it on Monday morning , which would also work fine.  I
am find doing it whenever is most convenient to everyone.   Please just
reply to all with your availability and hopefully we can all work on a time
that works for everyone.

Thanks again,
Jackie Paulding
616-835-8986