[nfbmi-talk] Important! We need you in Lansing tomorrow Morning

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 22:01:43 UTC 2010

Larry is asking that we get as many Federationists to the Commission Meeting
tomorrow morning at 10 am for public comment.  Kalamazoo channel 3 will be
at the Commission meeting for morning public comment.  This is our chance to
let the public know of our anger about firing David and Christine.  We
cannot let up the pressure until it is fixed.

We need to tell the world that the Commission is replacing all the blind
staff with sighted people.  If this is wrong to you, you need to come and
tell the public.

Warm Regards,

fred